Today’s episode is inspired by Amazon recently boosting their starting pay for workers. While a lot of business owners default to having a scarcity mindset, it’s important to step it up when paying your people. Listen to find out why.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How the wrong mindset about hiring and paying employees can actually hurt your sales.
- Why some people think entry level workers shouldn’t make much money, and why that’s a small-minded way of thinking,
- How providing decent employee wages comes down to more of a psychological issue than a financial issue for your business.
- Why paying people what they’re worth will work in your favor.
- Why having employees who have your back and stick around matters more than how much you’re putting in your pocket.
- How our contractor groups will help you get into the right mentality around this subject.
- Additional perks you should be implementing to help keep your employees around.
Check out our kickass upcoming event, Nashvegas here
If you have any questions, email the Team
Want to improve your sales game? Here’s how.