If you follow our Shin-Fu method, you know that getting to the heart of a customer’s motive is integral to the sales process. But what do you do when they won’t open up about it?
In this episode, we talk about…
- Whether or not the issue really is that the customer doesn’t want to share their motive or if it’s YOU not possessing enough training and sales skills.
- The importance of The Spirit of the Conversation – you have to be coming from the right place.
- Reasons why some customers can be more guarded or expect to have a shorter conversation, and tactics you can use to get around that.
- How when your conversation is going nowhere, that often comes down to a lack of courage to ask questions.
- Strategies you can use to prevent your customer from calling you back in a few days with buyer’s remorse, asking for their money back.
- The value of asking permission during your conversation with a client.
Check out our kickass upcoming event, NashVegas
To improve your sales game, head here.
Find out more about Shin Fu Sales Mastermind.
Need help? Email the Fight team.