What are you motivated about? Are you making it happen? Most people have all kinds of things on their to-do lists that they’re desperate to get done, and if you can fulfill those needs, you’re going to make a ton of money.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Pain levels for problems consumers might have and how this motivates them.
- How contractors who misunderstand the level of a pain point for a consumer miss out on sales.
- Why you need to take the time to read your customers.
- How the basics – answering your phone, asking questions, following up, and making people feel taken care of – mean more opportunities and more money.
- The importance of candid conversations with your clients so that you can get them talking and better understand their motivations.
- Why making changes is scary, but how it can transform your life and the lives of your descendants.
Join The Bridge and practice the true spirit of the conversation for yourself.
If you have any questions, reach out at email@example.com
To start making changes, check out https://contractorsalesacademy.com/cheap/