You don’t always have to swing for the fences to be successful, you just have to make sure you’re connecting with your customer. The guys talk with Derek about how he sold $1M in June by listening and truly understanding what his clients need!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Shifting to making your job about the customer, not the company.
- Tapping into emotion and motivation vs. knowing just the facts.
- We don’t need every customer in the world—we just need the right ones.
- Being intentionally successful vs. accidentally successful.
- How conversation is a skill you can learn and how it will change your business.
- Home runs vs. base hits and getting clients off the market
Join The Bridge and practice the true spirit of the conversation for yourself.
If you have any questions, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org