The guys have been noticing patterns in the group, where there is a common denominator between higher sellers. The most successful people have mastered “the spirit of the conversation” and it shows in their numbers.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The importance of knowing your trade and craft, but not talking a ton about it to prospective customers.
- How to make the conversation about the client.
- How to position yourself in a conversation as someone who is there to solve a problem.
- Why you need to be able to lay your ego aside.
- A role play example of a conversation with a customer.
- How gratitude is essential and why you need to reframe problems as they arise.
- How consistently answering your phone will put you way ahead of the competition.
- That you’re going to default to the level of your training – so train hard!
Join The Bridge and practice the true spirit of the conversation for yourself.
If you have any questions, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org