People have been stuck at home for a while due to the pandemic, so there’s a rush of people looking for contractors right now! This means there’s never been a better time to have your sales tactics on point. Give this one a listen to give your sales process a tune-up!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Various sales tactics the guys use, like empathy, open-ended questions, and making the customer feel important.
- The fine line between giving a potential client information to show you’re a professional and offer them solutions, but not bragging and inundating them with so much info that they glaze over.
- What being a professional means in sales – and how goes deeper than appearances.
- Why it’s absolutely critical to review your sales process from the customer’s perspective so you can eliminate pain points and make things easy for your customers.
- Why the simple act of having someone always available to answer your phone will put you ahead of most contractors.
- And how, as a professional, it’s important to get back to people even if you can’t do business with them.
- How to start speaking the language of successful people who have money.
- How you need to care about the customer’s needs, motive, and personality type so that you’ll know how to handle them and make them feel heard.
- Why you should not be annoyed when the customer wants more information.
- Why you need to prioritize curiosity and listening to your client.
- A role-play to show you how to gather information from a client and justify your price through the whole conversation to eliminate price objection and close the sale.
Find out what strategies to start implementing at The Bridge.
If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to iTunes and give us a review and then share it with another contractor!