The contracting space is BOOMING right now – which is great news for making money and growing your business. But that demand also means a lot of contractors are feeling really overwhelmed. So if you want to learn how to avoid overwhelm and take control of your contracting business, you need to give this one a listen!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why implementation is essential.
- Why you need to learn from others, find out what works for them, and turn that into a repeatable process for yourself.
- How scheduling your time is a really valuable tool to grow your business, hold yourself accountable, and even carve out time for yourself!
- How having a hobby can be a useful time for you to be able to think, process, and plan.
- That quiet time is important.
- Why systems counterintuitively give you more freedom.
- Why it doesn’t matter if your system is perfect, what matters is that you plot it out and then have the discipline to stick to it.
- How you don’t need to get bogged down in the details – make your system fun and you’ll stick with it.
- How to start creating and implementing systems so that you can get where you want to be.
- Why you need to prioritize hiring good people who can take care of the tasks you either don’t like or aren’t as good at.
Find out what strategies to start implementing at The Bridge.
If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to iTunes and give us a review and then share it with another contractor!