How’s your income? If it’s not where you want it to be yet, you might be embarrassed and tempted to lie about how much you’re making. But if you’re not honest with yourself and your mentors, you’re NEVER going to be able to get better at making money. Not owning your income is a huge barrier to getting the help you need to ensure your success.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why getting yourself into a room where you’re the least successful person with the most to learn is actually the best thing you can do for yourself and your business.
- Why going to conventions and seminars where you can connect with and learn from others – IF you’re willing to be honest with what you share – is going to advance your growth.
- How some seminars and conferences can devolve into everyone boasting and bullsh*itting about how successful they are, which doesn’t help anyone.
- Why our upcoming CSA Next Level event goes deep and how when you attend, you need to be unafraid to share honestly.
- How you should expose your small bank account now so that you can not have to worry about money later. How to make progress, you need to be ready to implement, not just consume.
- Why you need to be willing to get uncomfortable in order to reach your goals.
- Why you may be getting pushback from your significant other when you say you’re going to make a change and what to do about it.
Learn how to become more confident with your sales techniques at The Bridge.
We have a big ask that’s pretty easy to do – please head over to iTunes and give us a review and then share it with another contractor!