Football coaches are notorious for out-coaching themselves, right? They might get bored or just decide to get too cute with their plays and then end up doing a poor job, when instead they should have kept things simple. This concept applies to sales, too!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why mastering the basics is more important than trying to get too fancy with your techniques.
- Why you need to focus on proven methods – like Shin-Fu – instead of letting yourself get bored and seeking out new techniques to try.
- Why if you keep things simple and do them really well, you’ll not only excel – you’ll also spend way less energy and time than you would have if you were trying to make things harder for yourself.
- How the best salesmen are made, not born.
- What goes into making a good salesperson and how you get there.
- Why pushy salespeople drive customers away but passive ones don’t ever close any sales – so the sweet spot is being an assertive salesperson.
To start building your confidence, join Contractor Sales Academy!
Please, if you’ve found any value in this podcast, head over to iTunes and give us a review.