It’s the hardest lesson you’ll ever have to learn. The number one thing that you need to learn to do? Shutting the hell up. We know it’s hard, especially since you are smart and talented and good-looking! But people don’t want to hear it and it will lose you sales.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why you can rely on social proof to speak to your strengths without you having to do it yourself.
- How when you tell people how amazing you are, they’re not going to hear and believe that. They’re just going to think you’re arrogant!
- Why you should be talking at most 30% of the time, and you should let the potential customer do the rest of the talking.
- Why you need to make your sales pitch about the customer, not about you.
- How to own up and admit your mistakes.
- How to avoid being baited by a customer to fall back into talking about yourself.
Learn how to STFU and improve your closure methods over at The Bridge.
Learn how to identify tire-kickers with this free guide!
Please, if you’ve found any value in this podcast, head over to iTunes and give us a review.