If you’ve been listening to us for a while, you already know that our Shin-Fu sales method is proven successful. But it can only be successful if you take the care to follow it to the letter. Believe it or not, we didn’t always do this in the early days of using Shin-Fu, which caused us to make some mistakes.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Funny anecdotes about almost-sales gone wrong!
- Why you need to make sure ALL decision-makers are on the same page -you might be dealing with someone whose husband or wife does not want any contracting done.
- Why you need to follow each precise step of the Shin-Fu method so you don’t get your hopes up on a sale and then get let down.
- The importance of keeping in mind that there’s safety in the steps of your process.
- You need to follow them consistently.
- The buyer’s dance and the seller’s dance that happens in every transaction which you need a strong plan to navigate your way through.
- How you can find a plan with clear steps to follow over in the Contractor Sales Academy -otherwise, you’ll be helplessly going along with your client’s plan.
- Why money is a difficult subject for a lot of people to bring up, and how most people weren’t taught financial responsibility in school.
To start building your confidence, join Contractor Sales Academy!
For a free download to turn around tire-kickers, head to: https://contractorsalesacademy.com/cheap/
Please, if you’ve found any value in this podcast, head over to iTunes and give us a review.