Are you in a business group, or have you maybe thought about joining one but decided against it? It can be scary to join a group, even when you know it will be good for you. Today, the guys are talking about the two mindsets people often have when thinking about joining a group -one of excitement and motivation, the other of resisting the group out of fear of being judged.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How a major driving factor in joining a business group is connection.
- A group will connect you with like-minded folks who push you to be better.
- How many people resist joining a group because it’s hard to admit to others that you’re not making as much money as you would like.
- How the accountability that comes from a group is great for your business -but can be scary at first.
- Why you need to put in the hard work through a group to make a real change.
- Why, if you’re too scared to join Contractor Sales Academy, you’ll actually have a ton of fun in the group!
To start building your confidence, join Contractor Sales Academy!
For a free download to turn around tire-kickers, head to: https://contractorsalesacademy.com/cheap/