When you own your own business, you need certain lifeskills. Today, we’re teasing next week’s topic -the skill of leadership- and then delving deep into the skill of confidence. Confidence can be tricky to build, especially when you’re starting out with your business. Luckily, there are ways to gain it!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How leadership isn’t something you just turn on for your business but instead needs to be a constant habit, applying to all aspects of your life.
- Why to be a true leader, you actually have to be open and vulnerable to earn people’s loyalty.
- How training and practice will give you confidence.
- The concept of micro-wins, which is a great way to boost your confidence over time.
- Why joining the Contractor Sales Academy will give you the space you need to train and get micro-wins that make you more confident.
To start building your confidence, join Contractor Sales Academy!
For a free download to turn around tire-kickers, head to: https://contractorsalesacademy.com/cheap/