Are you willing to do the hard work that will make selling simple? The average person listening to this is not putting in that much time to become a sales expert. The average contractor only spends about 5% of their time trying to become a better salesperson. You should spend 95% of your time trying to become a better business person. Pretending and practicing your craft with someone else by means of role-plays is the best way to get your mind right and achieve unconscious competence. The number one thing that you can do in your business is learning to sell because it will make everything in your business easier.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The importance of role-playing different scenarios
- 4 stages of learning a new skill
- Allowing the customer to believe they are in control throughout the whole process
- How to make your sales process second nature
- Time saved by making selling simple and not chasing the wrong prospects
- One thing you can do right now to move the needle on your business