Do you have a process that you follow when conducting your sales? What do most guys do? Wing it. If your phone rings, you say hello, and everything that comes after that you are just trying to blow them away. A sales process is having steps to follow so you know that you are going to be a good fit and the customer is going to be a good fit for what you do. It is a repeatable game plan. If you want control over the sale, if you want to stop being forced to dazzle your customer every time you open your mouth, you need a sales process.
In this episode, we talk about…
- 5 steps to a sales process (Shinfu)
- Benefits of having a sales process
- Negatives of not following your sales process
- Customers’ appreciation of a process
- Using the process to recognize the fit of a prospect