"If only I...
- Had a team of sales people
- Could run $10,000 of Facebook ads each month
- Was able to buy a bigger shop on a main street in town
- Could get a six-figure line of credit
- Had a partner who could do the selling
- Was able to add 5 more crews
- Could double my sales at my current prices
...then everything would be better."
Contractors spend a lot of time searching for the "easy button." They think there is some magical shortcut that successful businesses understand that they're missing out on.
But here's the truth.
ALL of these strategies work. But only if you're building from a solid foundation. Unfortunately, most contractors skip the foundation and build on sand.