- You’re afraid your competition will see it.
- You’re afraid that prospects will see it and not call you.
- You’re afraid of the price not being accurate and then getting yourself into trouble.
Why Being Transparent with your Pricing Makes Sense
- It’s not about YOU. It’s about your prospects & clients. Make things easier on them. Make it about THEM and you will win.
- It builds trust.
- It helps you in search engines. One of the most searched topics is what do things cost. When you answer this question you become the authority.
- Not everyone is a fit for your business. This is your first line of defense (pre-qualification). You don’t want the wrong prospects stealing your time. Nor do you want to waste theirs.
- You will stand out and differentiate from your competitors. In a world where contractors are little pussies when it comes to talking about money, you are owning the conversation with confidence. This is refreshing for the prospect.